Facts And Figures
Vidhya Sanskar School was established in 2005 by some motivated academicians with the aim to provide quality education and to produce competitive students for the nation. Among some few A Level colleges in Nepal, It has established its reputation in the country. This is fast growing and the most promising institution for Pre-Primary, Primary, Secondary under the Nepal Government and GCE A-Level under Cambridge University, UK.
Our campus is located at a distance of 10-minutes walk from Birendra International Convention Center in New Baneshwor, Kathmandu. Pre-Primary, Primary, Secondary schools and College are situated in three different areas but they are nearby each other.
Pre School Section has two blocks in its premises whereas Primary and Secondary school has 9 well-furnished buildings, Football ground, basketball court, tennis court, well managed dining hall. Similarly, College Section has also three different blocks where one building is the administrative block and the other two blocks are used for class rooms. College section has well equipped laboratories for specific subjects like physics, chemistry, biology and computer. Similarly, there are enough parking lot, basketball court, garden, separate IT zone with internet facility. A well-managed canteen at college provides hygienic food for the students as well as faculty members and other staff.
Vidhya Sanskar School has been accredited by the Ministry of Education, Government of Nepal for its school section and also accredited by Cambridge University, UK as well as by MOE for its A-Level.
Honors And Awards
Vidhya Sanskar School students have been awarded at different ECA organized by CEAN (Cambridge Educators’ Association Nepal) 2011.
Solo – Pratikshya Adhikari – First
Duet – Sabina Khadka and Deepika Kunwar – Third
Group – Sushma Gurung and Team – Second
Siddhartha Hamal Dhakal – First
Mukesh Ghimire – Second
Binam Ghimire – Second
Nishant Sapkota – Third
- Mr. Eliz Parajuli of AS Level was selected as one of the top five winners in the Poetry Slam QC Awards 2010 organized by the US Embassy in collaboration with Quixote’s Cove: the book shop.
- Ms. Sabina Khadka has been crowned Miss Aryan Beauty Pagent 2009 and Ms. Binita Adhikari won 2nd Runner up on the Pagent.
- Mr. Jon Shrestha and Ms. Bandana Shah have been awarded Gold Medalist at Inter College Youth MDG Debate Competition organized by UNDP.
- Ms. Tika Ratna Malla has been awarded Outstanding Student Award on VOW Top 10 College Women Competition 2009.
- Mr. Abhinav Khanal and Ms. Carol Daxata Diller have been awarded Best Speaker Award 2009 on National Debate.
- Vidhya Sanskar School Team A, winner of 35th Ratna Shield Inter College Quiz Contest 2010.
- Ms. Ushma Manandhar has become the winner of VOW Top Ten College Women 2009.
- Mr. Abhimanyu Chhetri of Vidhya Sanskar School became the world toppers in the Cambridge International AS level held in June 2008. Chhetri topped in the subject of General Paper.
- Similarly, the exams that held on November 2008 under AS level, Mr. Manish Jung Thapa of Vidhya Sanskar School had topped in Biology.
- Ms. Anushtha Shrestha of A2 and Ms. Ushma Manandhar of A1 secured first and second position respectively in the Ambassador of Pakistan Essay Writing Competition.
- Ms. Menuka Gurung of A1 was awarded by the First Runner-Up award in the Smart Club Best Speaker Hunt 2009.
- Ms. Ushma Manandhar of A1 was awarded first position in the Essay writing competition.
- Ms. Anustha Shrestha of A2 was awarded by the “Best Speaker” in the National Debate Competition on “Poverty, Youth & Employment” organized by UNDP and Pragya Foundation on October 17, 2008.
- Principal Sudhir Kumar Jha of Vidhya Sanskar School was felicitated “Rastriya Sanskrtika Sarokar Samman 2064” on 2064 Jesth 26 which was jointly organized by Rastriya Sanskritik Manch and Rastriya Sarokar Aviyan Nepal.
- Principal Sudhir Kumar Jha of Vidhya Sanskar School was felicitated “Nation Development Service Award – 2063” organized by Civil Voice for Peace and Development on 2064 Asoj 24
- Vidhya Sanskar School Team win Inter-College 33rd Ratna Shield Quiz Competition organized by Godavari Alumni Association (GAA) among 14 different colleges.
- Yashaswi Surana of Class 5 won the valley-wide inter-school handwriting competition.
- Ashutosh Bhatta of class 4 got Best Walk and Aditya Khadka got Best Smile award at Sano Pari and Sano Babu Competition.
Vidhya Sanskar School in cooperation with Pragya Foundation conducted a research on “Bangladesh Image and Product Survey” on July 2006 which was supported by Bangladesh Embassy at Kathmandu.
Download Final Report